View Profile ValentInsanity

All 9 Audio Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Dude, I know it's been a while but, oh did I come back to listen to this at the right time. Absolutely adore the syncopation and mixing is great too! You should try bringing out some more melodic background in future tracks, like more chord changes, since I feel the beginning and the drop stabs rested on that one chord a bit too much. Else, this was great, you've come so far!

Delerium responds:

glad to hear from you again bud!

appreciate the love and i definitely will include more melodic elements in the future!

hit me up on discord sometime its been a minuteeee

Great melodic content and well mixed throughout, an absolute pleasure to listen to! The only element I did not find very interesting is the cutoff/filter pad, though that's a nitpick more than anything else. Looking forward to future projects!

Absolutely adore this! Mix is really good, even though I feel like the lows are a tad overpowering. In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work!

My ears are feeding on this.

yeet

Phat, phat bass...absolutely phenomenal! :P

Why thank you :)

Quality meme, great samples and pretty good mixing. Have my 5 stars babe! :V

Lockyn, man, you have no idea how happy I am seeing you upload this after so long. It was a blast watching you work on this track live a while ago. Good luck with further projects in 2018! ;)

Lockyn responds:

my dude thanks for coming to watch all the time! glad you enjoy. happy new year :)

Funkeh! The song would benefit from a little more variation and I am not particularly fond of the bass in some parts of the mix but it's fun to listen to. Well done!

icantpronouncethis responds:

Thank you so much for your input. I'll keep that in mind in the future music I work on.

Song is neatooo. I know you made it in just a few hours but I still love the sound design.
What DAW do you use and which version (I've seen your stat on Discord once and you set it to ”playing FL Studio” or something but I can't remember)?

Sharks responds:

fl studio 12 and i'm using serum for my bass sound design :^)

Joined on 7/16/16