View Profile ValentInsanity

9 Audio Reviews

Dude, I know it's been a while but, oh did I come back to listen to this at the right time. Absolutely adore the syncopation and mixing is great too! You should try bringing out some more melodic background in future tracks, like more chord changes, since I feel the beginning and the drop stabs rested on that one chord a bit too much. Else, this was great, you've come so far!

Delerium responds:

glad to hear from you again bud!

appreciate the love and i definitely will include more melodic elements in the future!

hit me up on discord sometime its been a minuteeee

Great melodic content and well mixed throughout, an absolute pleasure to listen to! The only element I did not find very interesting is the cutoff/filter pad, though that's a nitpick more than anything else. Looking forward to future projects!

Absolutely adore this! Mix is really good, even though I feel like the lows are a tad overpowering. In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work!

1 Art Review

Absolutely love this piece! The Snowbeast Award was also a great reference, kinda makes me want to binge the uselesspodcasts all over again.

Joined on 7/16/16